Thursday, February 11, 2010

Update Leveling Via LFG Only

Just a quick update on my self appointed task of leveling via LFG entirely. I made level 46 last night. Things have definitely slowed down considerably as I have gone along. It is still completely viable  in my opinion, it just runs slower that planned as I get higher in level.

My thought is that it may be a better method to begin to intersperse quests in between my instances, but to this point I have spent my time leveling up Leatherworking, Cooking, and First Aid. For Paci's second skill I chose Skinning, so I can often also be found in the newbie areas around Darnassus killing low level bears and skinning them to build up the leather I need for my higher level synths.

Once Paci gets to 80, I may actually begin this process again with another one of my alts and this time add the questing in the down time to see if it speeds my way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment